- 1 graham cracker crust (9″)
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 15 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla- I love vanilla flavor so I usually go with the higher amount.
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Soften the cream cheese until room temperature
- Use an electric mixer and beat until fluffy.
- Gradually add in the condensed milk while continuing to beat until well blended
- Add the lemon juice and vanilla
- Pour into the pie crust
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Once the pie has set and firm, spread the can of cherry pie filling over the top.
This is an old recipe, but it's a great treat for any time of the year. It's easy and tasty. You can also use any fruit pie filling for topping. I've used strawberry and blueberry and bith were good. I first made this in 1975, and lost the recipe. I rediscovered it last year and made it twice during the holidays. Hope you all enjoy it! Have a blessed day!!