· 1 box DCD Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix
· 2 eggs
· 1 stick butter, melted
· 2 bars (4 oz) DCD Chef-Series White Chocolate, chopped
· ¾ cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
· 1 packet DCD White Chocolate Raspberry Daiquiri Mix, dissolved in 1/3 cup water
· Whipped Cream or topping, for garnish
·**DCD in this recipe is Dove Chocolate Discoveries, a gourmet line of chocolate made by Dove/Mars Candy. If you'd like to try them, email me for how to order.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Prepare DCD Brownie Mix as directed on box. Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle chopped white chocolate and raspberries over the top.
3. Drizzle Raspberry Daiquiri mixture over the raspberries (enough to lightly cover), and cover with remaining brownie batter.
4. Bake for 36-40 minutes, and let cool for at least 30 minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares and garnish with whipped cream.
Makes 16 brownies
Recioe found at dcdrecipes.com